|Condition:||New||Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
|Material||Cast iron||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Market:||Global||Certification:||CE and ISO|
|Usage:||Rapid die/mould change||Weight:||50kg|
|Voltage:||220V/380V||Product name:||Air driven hydraulic pump|
|Supply Ability:||30 Set/Sets per Month||Packaging details:||Wooden box|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Field installation, commissioning and training||Port:||Shenzhen/guangzhou port|
1. No oil lubrication during operation.
2. Linear pressure output, easy for manual control.
3. Easy to apply in automatic control system.
4. Continuous start and stop without restrictions and no adverse effects.
5. Use compressed air as power source, no need to use power source.
6. Supercharging capacity up to 7000 Pa to meet most high pressure needs.
7, Can be maintained at any predetermined pressure, no longer consume energy and generate heat without generating heat, there will be no danger of sparks and flames.
8. Pneumatic piston rings and other pneumatic components do not need to be added with lubricating oil in the working state, which saves operating costs and prevents oil and gas from polluting the environment. It is light and reliable, easy to maintain, and durable.
|Hydraulic pump unit specifications|
|Spit hydraulic pressure||250kgs/cm²|
|Air pressure in use||4.8kgs/cm²|
|Type of oil||ISO VG32 Hydraulic oil|
|Temperature when use||-5~60℃|
1. During normal operation, do not turn off the air and power.
2. The hydraulic oil in the fuel tank should be renewed every two years or when the oil deteriorates.
3. Frequently check whether the fuel volume of the fuel tank is sufficient (not lower than the "L" lower limit of the oil level gauge)
4. If the oil quantity needs to be replenished frequently, it is an external leak, and the pipeline or external parts should be checked for abnormal oil leakage.
5. The air source of the air drive hydraulic pump unit should be removed from the water and kept dry (if an air dryer is installed) to prevent scale from damaging or affecting other functions of the pump