|Use:||Sheet||Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
|Weight:||265kg||Certification:||CE and ISO|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material thickness:||0.2-3.0mm|
|Material width:||0-200mm||Feed length:||99999.99mm|
|Color:||Customize||Servo motor:||Japan yaskawa|
|Feeding direction:||Customize||PLC:||Japan Mitsubishi|
|Feeder roller:||Two roller||Packaging details:||Wooden box|
|Supply Ability:||1 Set/Sets per Month||Delivery detail:||telephone conversation|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Field installation, commissioning and training||Port:||Shenzhen/guangzhou port|
1. Scope of use: The NC feeder is driven by a separate servo motor. It does not need to be powered by a punching machine. The feeding length, width and thickness range are wider. The width can be customized according to customer requirements. The maximum can reach 1600mm and the thickness can reach 6.00mm. The length can be up to 9999.99mm.
2. Feeding accuracy: The normal feeding accuracy of the roller feeder is ±0.1mm. The loosening and feeding are transmitted by the encoder connected to the punching crankshaft to the control system to achieve synchronous operation with the punching machine. each shaft is driven by a precision ball guide screw with high positioning accuracy and excellent stability.
3. Multi-stage feeding: The NC feeding has multi-stage feeding function.It can input 20 different feeding lengths at the same time, each group can be used for 0-999 stamping, which can be used for stamping special products.
4. Convenience of operation: The feeding parameters of the NC feeder can be input by the man-machine interface on the independent electrical box. It is easy to modify and adjust the settings, and the operation is very simple.
5. Material saving: For the punching type of material, the NC feeder can be equipped with ball screw and linear guide according to the actual needs of the customer. It can be converted into a left and right yaw type NC feeder, which can greatly save materials. 6. Matching with the in-mold tapping machine: The in-mold tapping machine is used more and more widely in the stamping automation production line because of its great saving in the post-pressing production process.
|NCF Coil Servo Feeder Machine Specification|
Failure and solution:
1.The NC feeder's rolling bearing is stuck and causes an alarm. The detection method is: servo off, and then manually rotate the feeding roller under no-load conditions. If there is obvious jam or unsmooth phenomenon, it means the bearing is faulty.
The failure rate is also relatively low, generally does not appear, if it occurs, the bearing must be replaced.
2. After the customer replaces the mold, the height of the lower mold is inconsistent with the height of the last mold or the length of the positioning pin is inconsistent, which causes the relaxation time to be delayed, causing the positioning pin to stretch the material and alarming. This probability is large.
The detection method is: manual control of the slow decline of the punch, careful observation of the drum relaxation time, repeated detection, that is, the problem can be found.
Solution: Adjust the relaxation time; reduce the NCF feed height to be flush with the mold or about 3mm lower.
3.If the material is replaced, the thicker material is used, and then the limit block is added in front, which may also cause an alarm phenomenon.
The probability is small and it is not easy to appear, and the customer can find it by themself.