|Condition:||New||Type:||Straightener & Decoiler|
|Use:||Sheet||Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
|Weight:||520kg||Certification:||CE and ISO|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material thickness:||0.3-1.2mm|
|Material:||Coil material||Packaging details:||Wooden box|
|Supply Ability:||12 Set/Sets per Month||Delivery detail:||telephone conversation|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Field installation, commissioning and training||Port:||Shenzhen/guangzhou port|
1. The S loop straightening machine adopts the S type guiding system, which is fed through the straigtening device and fed into the subsequent roller feeder machine through the guiding system. during this time, the photoelectric switch detects the outflow of the straightening material or excessive material, savings in waiting space. In conjunction with the frequency converter to adjust the speed of the straightener, the fully synchronized production with the punching machine
2. Mainly used with double side uncoiler and cam gear feede machiner, it can fully work well with high speed punching machine, stamping EI film, motor stator and rotor, and steel sheet, the max speed can reach 60m/min, fast speed, high stability and saving the waiting space enable completely synchronizing the discharge with the power press machine.
3. The straightener roller adopts ¢32mm and 15 rollers. adopts imported bearing steel. after heat treatment HRC60°, the surface is plated with hard chrome and then ground. It has high hardness, wear resistance, long service life and ensures high precision.
4, Inverter control, dual photoelectric control, four point vertical fine-tuning control, easy to use, efficient and accurate.
|SUL High Speed Straightener Machine Specification|
1. Open the straightener electric control box regularly to check whether the inverter is attached with dust or oil, the fastening bolt is loose or not, the inverter casing is deformed, cracked or damaged, the contact is in good or bad condition, the heat sink and the exhaust port are blocked or not, attach foreign objects and then solve them in a targeted manner etc
2. Check the operation panel of the inverter visually for daily observation to see if the screen is clear
3, Regular dust removal and cleaning to avoid stamping metal debris splashing, such as the electric control box, to avoid damage the inverter.
4. Regularly dedust the cooling fan of the inverter. after turning off the power, turn the fan a few times to see if there is abnormal sound and vibration.
5, The straightener motor has abnormal sound and vibration is usually a problem with the inverter. If the three phase current of the motor is unbalanced, it is best to stop the inspection and maintenance. attention should be paid to the power supply after the power supply is cut off. the voltage in the inverter filter capacitor is released before it can be checked.
6, The straightening machine inverter is a precision electronic components, if the operator does not have maintenance experience, do not automatically repair, be sure to ask professional electrical engineering personnel to repair.