|Condition:||New||Type:||Straightener & Uncoiler|
|Use:||Thin coil||Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
|Weight:||550kg||Certification:||CE and ISO|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material thickness:||0.2-3.0mm|
|Straightener roller:||Upper3/lower4||Packaging details:||Wooden box|
|Supply Ability:||1 Set/Sets per Month||Delivery detail:||telephone conversation|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Field installation, commissioning and training||Port:||Shenzhen/guangzhou port|
1.It is suit for the produce accessories of the household appliance, such as microwave oven and plug
2.Straightener roller and uncoiler are installed on the one set of machine, convenience and reduce space
3.You can choose automatic hydraulic expansion, improve the efficiency.
|GL Thin Coil Uncoiler Cum Straightener Machine Specification|
Debugging and running:
1. After transporting the machine to the exact position, the center of the uncoiler must be determined. The straightener, feeder and punch die are kept on the same material centerline.
2. Connect the power cable to the lower port of the three-phase 380V power switch to ensure that the power supply load is not less than 5KVA, The press arm needs to supply 5Kgf/cm of compressed air and ensure sufficient air supply.
3. Check the power supply wiring is correct, turn on the power switch, the power indicator light is on, turn the automatic / manual switch to the manual position, test the operation of each machine, no abnormal reflection, hit the automatic position, carefully observe whether there is any abnormal phenomenon.
4. Cut a piece of material, about 1 meter long, according to the uncoiler input arc, put into the straightening machine, adjust the front and rear straightening adjustment hand wheel, so that the straightener wheel can contact the material.
5. Adjust the front straightening adjustment handwheel clockwise and press the front part of the flattening wheel. The pressing amount is about one to two thicknesses. Press the flattening button to make the straightening machine move and observe the straightening material. Flattening, if there is no flattening side adjusted until the material is straightened
6. After the machine is adjusted, place the material on the uncoiler, and then block the two sides of the material with A-shaped iron (to prevent the material from loosening), then feed it into the feeder of the leveler, and manually feed the material through the straightening. The machine is sent to the punching die.
7. After the straightening is adjusted, adjust the sensing rod of the uncoiler to the appropriate height, and adjust the outlet sensing rod to the appropriate height to ensure the uncoiler is discharged smoothly and the straightening is timely.
8. Turn on the feeder automatically. It can start working.